Tips For Proper Diet To Avoid Health Problems

0
93

“Home food”, is regarded as one of the best foods. One it has the special ingredient called as “mama’s love” and two because it’s easy on our body and very nutritious. A healthy diet chart is a must in order to live a healthy lifestyle. You are what you eat and therefore 80% of what you look is because of your food and the rest 20% is related to your lifestyle ie: how active you are, what time you sleep and wake up, stress levels in your life etc.

Follow these easy tips and experience a world of change in the way you feel about yourself.

Keep Turns For Junk Food

Spare the weekdays from having any kind of junk food. Relish it on a Sunday. Junk food has excess fats and carbohydrates which increases your cholesterol.

Share Your Desserts

Ordering a dessert over lunch at office? Going out for a lavish dinner treat? Or enjoying the best friend’s birthday? – A big tip is to share your desserts. They are loaded with calories and sharing them not only brings joy to you but would also be light on your stomach after the heavy food that you already had.

Moderate Your Oil and Sugar

In day to day cooking, do not be generous with using oil and sugar. Try sticking to the rule of not consuming more than 3 spoons of sugar and oil throughout the day.

Adopt Better Methods of Cooking

Bake your food instead of deep frying it. Shallow fry your food in very little oil. Cut out the excess fat from your meat. Boil your vegetables and garnish them well with coriander leaves, shredded coconut, salads, and right amount of spices.

Bring the “Browns”

Opt for brown bread instead of white, the brown rice instead of white – small changes can benefit your health in a big way.
Stick to your diet chart

Your diet chart should contain an ideal mix of healthy and tasty food. Do not deprive yourself from having the tasty food. You can always try a new recipe with as little oil as possible. Adding variations to your diet chart is also important.

Ensure Proper Mix of Nutrients

Healthy food is the one which has an ideal mix of proteins, vitamins, carbohydrates, and fats. The key is moderation. Too much of protein is also not good. So you keep hearing that include soya in your cooking, but do not consume it more than 2-3 times a week.

Binge!

Well binge but on fruits and vegetables. Include more soups, salads, green vegetables and whole fruits wherever possible. You can make gradual changes by adding one bowl of salad the first day and then by making all meals healthier.

A Fruit a Day!

Fruits are rich in fiber which is excellent for your digestion. Fruits are very rich in various vitamins, proteins and dietary fiber. Fruits not just means having an apple, banana, or grapes and watermelon and oranges. You will love to experiment with exotic fruits like cranberries, avocado, blackberries, blackcurrants, blueberries, cherries, chinese pear, dates, figs, grapefruit, guava, kiwi, litchi, mango, peach, pear, pineapple, plum and many others. Basically these fruits are rich in vitamins like A, B1, B2, B6, C, E, K, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid.

There is no alternate to eating the right food the right way. You will notice a visible difference in your lifestyle and you will be embarking the glory of life to the fullest. So bid goodbye to the junk for a healthier you.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here